Google+ My breakfast hunger cure |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 24 April 2014

My breakfast hunger cure

Breakfast, eggs, cheese, toast and fruit with yoghurt
I was ravenous when I woke up - so headed straight to the fridge. Breakfast was a bit eclectic, but as I could eat whatever I really fancied, I went with my instinct. In an odd sort of way, I usually feel so much better when I do.
Boiled eggs and toast are one of my favourites, but I wanted something tangy too. The strawberries are delicious if you chop them up and  sprinkle a little bit (not a lot) of sugar and leave at room temperature for 5 minutes. This suited me as I was boiling eggs. A couple of spoonfuls of Greek yoghurt - nice and creamy, drizzled with just a touch of honey…. and you have the perfect pillow for your fruit.
The cheese - well there's 10g here - was just enough, and yes, I dipped it into my egg. A small slice of toast satisfied my urge for something crunchy. All this for under 350 calories! What a nice way to start the day. So which would you eat first?
***
Do you know how many calories you can eat each day?
Here's a link to our very first blog post about our weight loss journey, which we began in January 2011. We started this blog as a way of recording what we ate while losing weight. The blog is a food diary, and contains lots of recipes, tips and ideas about losing weight.
You'll find our WEIGHT LOSS PLAN here. 
Copyright © forget dieting forever (2014), all rights reserved. Please do not copy any of this material without our express permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...