Google+ Peppers and cream cheese sandwich under 350 calories |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 23 April 2012

Peppers and cream cheese sandwich under 350 calories

Roasting a few peppers while the oven is on makes economical sense.  I was left with some very tasty peppers for my sandwich today.  After roasting I put the peppers into a plastic bag to 'steam', then I removed the skins.
As I was about to throw away the pepper's wrapping, I noticed something more interesting - peppers are very low in calories.  100g of red pepper is just 26 calories.  So my lunch time sandwich consisting of 25g full fat cream cheese plus the peppers/spinach came to under 350 calories.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...