Google+ Thursday lunch |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 26 April 2012

Thursday lunch

We love salads.  Corned beef today.  At around 450 calories, this helps boost our weightloss.  The weather is awful, and if I hadn't had the salad ingredients ready to go, I may have had something like beans on toast.  We added a little butter to our new potatoes, a scoop of coleslaw, half an egg and some grated cheese.

TIP: Don't forget to season your salad too - I have been less inclined to eat salty snacks because I now season my food properly!

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...