Google+ Meals today |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 3 May 2012

Meals today

Bought some cooked trout fillets, and if I ate the whole pack (125g) this would cost me about 150 calories.  Add a couple of slices of buttered bread, salad and dressing and I reckon this will still come in at under 400 calories.  Can't wait.

For dinner I fancy some comfort food because the rain just won't let up.  Chips.  If I don't have time, I think I might find myself down the chip shop.  If not, I may make our fantastic oven chips.  I'll see what the day brings.  As this is supposed to be a 'good' day, I think the chip shop may have to wait - unless I can sneak in a walk to balance it out.  The weather is my guide!

After staring at a new low, and realising I have edged further away from a weight that was always difficult to break through, I'm really chuffed.  I'm now looking at a whole new weight range - not exactly new, but it has been years since I ever touched upon this.  It's exciting.

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...