Google+ Meals today |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Meals today

Bought some cooked trout fillets, and if I ate the whole pack (125g) this would cost me about 150 calories.  Add a couple of slices of buttered bread, salad and dressing and I reckon this will still come in at under 400 calories.  Can't wait.

For dinner I fancy some comfort food because the rain just won't let up.  Chips.  If I don't have time, I think I might find myself down the chip shop.  If not, I may make our fantastic oven chips.  I'll see what the day brings.  As this is supposed to be a 'good' day, I think the chip shop may have to wait - unless I can sneak in a walk to balance it out.  The weather is my guide!

After staring at a new low, and realising I have edged further away from a weight that was always difficult to break through, I'm really chuffed.  I'm now looking at a whole new weight range - not exactly new, but it has been years since I ever touched upon this.  It's exciting.

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...