Google+ Roast rib of beef |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Roast rib of beef


This was the only evidence of the fantastic Sunday roast.  We intended taking a picture of our final meal, but simply forgot.  Roast potatoes, parsnips, a selection of vegetables, some yorkshire puddings and the tastiest beef ever.  After separating the fat from the meat juices, we ended up with a delicious and rich gravy.  Our guests ate everything - and we all went back for more!  There was cake to follow too, and we all tucked in with gusto.

Losing weight without feeling guilty about what we eat is just one of the secrets to our successful weightloss.  In the past when I have followed some diet or other to lose weight, I would miss out on occasions like this; believing I wasn't allowed to eat what everyone else was enjoying.  Not today - I tucked in like everyone else.  I stopped eating when I was full, as there was nothing driving me to overeat.  Today has certainly boosted our metabolism.  Perhaps a walk later if the weather permits!  

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...