Google+ My summer fruit breakfast |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 3 October 2011

My summer fruit breakfast

Here's my breakfast. The mixed berry topping was actually frozen fruit, which I simmered with a small amount of sugar and allowed to cool. This morning I'm having a bowl of full fat greek yoghurt and a couple of spoonfuls of my berry mix.
This dish is around 120 calories. The yoghurt is particularly filling, but I find if I am hungry after this I will have a slice of toast. It's not good to feel hungry, and breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. The frozen fruit is so cheap and handy too. I'm going to get some more frozen raspberries and strawberries as they are a little sweeter. You don't have to wait until breakfast to enjoy this, as it will make a great dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...