Google+ Letting off steam... |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Saturday 8 October 2011

Letting off steam...

After a very very tasty bacon sandwich for lunch, we set out for a leisurely stroll. We drove out to an old railway path and were surprised at how busy it was with cyclists and walkers. Then we realised why - we heard the all too familiar sound first:
It's not every day you get to drop by a steam train and I scrambled for my phone to take a picture, and managed a few.
I was a bit excited and even got a wave from the drivers.
Our walk will allow us to add about 300 calories to our "calorie bank". Tonight's menu is pork tenderloin, and when my partner gets back I'll run through the recipe with him and post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...