Google+ Wednesday lunch |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wednesday lunch

As the sun decided to make its entrance, I thought another salad would be perfect. This is around 500 calories (includes the potato salad). I bought some pre-cooked salmon and flaked it over our salad and hard boiled egg. With a few new potatoes and 20 minutes cooking, and I had a lovely potato salad.
The salad was very filling and satisfying, possibly due to the protein. Here it is before I seasoned and drizzled with a little olive oil.
To 300g of potato I added 2 teaspoons of full fat mayonnaise, a splash of olive oil, some salt and diced red onion. Mix together while still warm. So much cheaper to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...