Google+ Chicken soup |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Chicken soup

Our home made frozen meals never cease to amaze me, and this soup did the trick as it was still very very tasty. When cooking and freezing meals, you need to take care. Please do this correctly and follow the appropriate guidelines. It contains lots of vegetables, and was really filling. I still had the large roll (80g) with butter and a few slices of cheese to nibble on. I suppose I must have been really hungry? I would estimate my lunch at a very nutritious 500 calories.
Here's the Chicken Soup recipe again - I added a bit of spinach to give it some fresh colour.
Click here if you would like to know more about OUR IDEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...