Google+ Thursday's lunch |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Thursday's lunch

Today we're having a tuna salad - one of our favourite lunches. We'll have this with 140g of new potatoes (coated very lightly in butter and salt), egg and grated cheese. I use just a small amount of strong cheddar grated as finely as I can get it (not quite a mist...).
After a great weekend of celebrations - I've noticed something lurking in the fridge - the home made chocolate cheesecake! I forgot to put it in the freezer.
Now this will surprise a lot of people, but I haven't felt the urge to nibble at it since it's been there. The way we eat now is all about allowing ourselves to eat what we want to eat. By doing that we don't crave food any more.
We made a cake, shared it amongst friends, and put the leftover in the fridge. Even the crumbs remain on the plate.
I don't know if cheesecake will freeze well, but I'll give it a go and see.
Click here if you would like to know more about OUR IDEA.
Copyright © forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...