Google+ Time poor - steak and chips |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 7 September 2012

Time poor - steak and chips

The last few days have been hectic. However, I've managed to steer my way through what's on offer in the high street. I've kept to my 'good day' allowance (that's 1500 calories for anyone who is new here). My lunches have been supermarket sandwiches and my main meal has been anything I fancy around 600 calories.
Tonight is a full calories allowance for me - that's 2000 calories - and we had a small steak (150g) with chips (frozen) and a watercress salad with parmesan and couscous.
As it's FRIDAY we are not strictly counting the calories - but we've eaten a meal that stops us booking a takeaway curry!

If you would like to know more about how we achieved our fabulous weight loss see OUR IDEA
Read how we put our idea to the test  -  Our Experiment

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...