Google+ Weight update |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Sunday 23 September 2012

Weight update

I touched a new low weight this week. I'm not talking massive weight loss - just a little nudge here and there on the scales. I know my body weight will fluctuate with water content, but I've now entered a new weight 'range'. We tend to bounce around in a new weight range for a while - and as we've more or less reached our target, this range is smaller than it used to be. When we first started out, our weight range could see us fluctuating by as much as 3 lbs heavier/lighter at any point. That's why we would suggest only weighing once per week. We've weighed ourselves more often out of curiosity.  Now we tend to have a much smaller fluctuation - anything up to about 1.5 lbs. Setting the scales to pounds rather than kilos helps us keep a much more accurate picture too.
Our method of weight loss never seems to fail us and over the last 19 months, we have slowly crept down in size. All these small weight losses have added up to a very BIG difference.
The fat has disappeared from all over the body and I've just noticed my slimmer knees! It's not something I suppose I take much notice of, but there is definitely a lot less fat hanging around that area. As everything happens so slowly, it's not readily noticeable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...