Google+ Tuna |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Tuna

This is one of our favourite salads. I suppose it's a simple dish that can be assembled quite quickly. We had the salad ingredients, and very little else - until I remembered the can of tuna. If I hadn't had the potatoes, I would have had some bread.
Another 450 calorie lunch - making my 'good' day great so far. I had boiled egg and toast for breakfast (around 300 calories) so I'm left with around 750 calories to play with. With our planned beef casserole for dinner - I'll even be able to squeeze in a glass of wine!
With a jam packed weekend ahead celebrating, we have a lot to look forward to. We'll be joining in with everyone else. That's the best bit about our method of eating while we lose weight - we really do get to eat whatever we want. Quite often, we find that - shall I say - a 'full' weekend can spur on our weight loss. I've no idea how this works - but it does make me smile. Some people call it the 'whoosh' effect. We like to call it 'boosting our metabolism'. Whatever it's called, it has helped us to eat more on our chosen days, without worrying. On Monday we'll be back to being 'good'.

If you would like to know more about how we have achieved over 6.5 stone weight loss eating all this wonderful food - see OUR IDEA
Read how we put 'our idea' to the test  -  Our Experiment
We keep mentioning CALORIES - see why!

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...