Google+ Delayed reaction |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Delayed reaction

Ah, the scales have been kind again today and I've registered another half pound loss since my weigh in only yesterday. On Monday I had recorded a one pound loss over the week, and was a bit surprised that this wasn't more, as I thought the week had been a good one, particularly as it involved a bit more walking. On Sunday we ate our Sunday dinner in the evening rather than at lunch time, so perhaps that had something to do with it? I had calculated roughly a saving in excess of 3600 calories (where 3600 calories is equal to one pound in weight) through eating less for 4 days and walking more.

So today I've revisited the lowest ever weight, which I saw briefly last Thursday. It feels good to be trending downwards and seeing these new lows, which over the next few weeks will become the highest weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...