Google+ Weight loss |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Weight loss

I think I'm going to break that all time low for good this week. I have seen the scales tipping to this point, but I wanted to see a break through. With a bit of careful meal planning I could be well on the way to another all time low on Monday. Obviously weight fluctuates every day, but I like to see it hovering regularly between two points. What was once my lowest weight then turns into my highest weight.

Since Monday I am down about a pound and a bit now. So a good day today should secure that for next Monday's weigh in. I am more than convinced that eating lots more over the weekend does something to my body. I seem to be achieving that new "easy" weight loss that I used to get every time I started a new diet, each time I go on my 4 day "good" eating plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...