Google+ Want volume - here's how! |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Monday, 4 July 2011

Want volume - here's how!

Here is one of my favourite "tricks". I love coleslaw. I love certain full fat brands - mentioning no names here. The low cal alternatives lack flavour for me, and I like coleslaw because of its creamy texture. So to remedy this, I take my fav coleslaw and add the same in weight of grated carrot and finely sliced white cabbage! I can keep a large tub of coleslaw going all week on half the calories. This is what it looks like - simply mix together and you have (in my opinion) an even better coleslaw as it's a bit crunchier and more filling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...