Google+ Leftovers |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Leftovers


This was my meal last night. We used our own curry mix (see my earlier post Spicing up the Weightloss) which is very refreshing, and mixed this with the left over chicken. I cooked some basmati rice and wild rice, which has an interesting texture. The whole meal would be no more than 400 calories. The curry was not swimming in fat, although there is oil in the mixture.

During the day I ate more bread than ever. Maybe my body wanted this carbohydrate after all the walking over the weekend, but I was really drawn to eating it, so I made sure I had some.

This morning I weigh the same as yesterday, which is pleasing, as I've found bread usually has a negative effect on my weight for some unknown reason. So, I am still looking at my new low and very very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...