Google+ Well I never! |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 29 July 2011

Well I never!

I am staring at a new low weight! This is lower than last Thursday, before we spent the weekend eating for England. It would appear we have never eaten so much - according to the scales!! But, we have said this same thing over and over again. From Friday to Sunday, we eat our normal energy allowance (and, as in the recent gourmet break, often much more). This is then followed by a return to 1500 calories (in my case) for 4 days. The swing in weight loss can sometimes be dramatic, as it is once again for me today. If this is the “micro” weight loss solution, then we have created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...