Google+ Keeping on top |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 18 July 2011

Keeping on top

Day 1 of my 4 good days. I've just checked my energy allowance online. Putting in my new weight/height etc I'm about right if I stick to 1450 cals on a good day. But, surprisingly my other days should be around 1900 to 2000 cals and not the 2200 cals I thought. That will explain why things seem to have slowed down a bit. I know everyone is different, so please check your allowances, there are plenty of websites out there.

OK no real problem with that. All I'm trying to do is think about what I'm eating and live within my means. We can't always live on credit. So either it's a bit more exercise, or a bit less food.

My aim remains the same though. Try to clock up 3600 spare calories in any one week - and how I do that is entirely my choice - which should equate to one pound weight loss. Eat my full allowance Friday to Sunday, and ENJOY LIFE. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...