Google+ Weight update |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 1 July 2011

Weight update

Wow, what a week. All prepared and knowing what I'm going to eat is the secret.

So far this week my weight is down 1 1/2 lbs since Monday. That's a good result after 4 good days of effort. It's now my "normal" days - Friday, Saturday and Sunday are relaxing days where I eat more (approx 700 cals more) so I'm happy. If I keep off the 1 1/2 lb loss at my weigh in on Monday then I will be more than happy.

Noticeably this week I've stepped up the walking a bit. Well it's sunny and I've no excuse really. It blows the cobwebs away and helps me ponder over some issues here and there. I can't help thinking that this exercise is the key to achieving a successful weight loss? Even the little extra added bits of walking around must be helping.

Tonight we plan walking to the pub to see friend, so I'm working on the day's menu to allow us to eat before we go AND when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...