Google+ Lunch today |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 11 July 2011

Lunch today

I've decided I need a few more carbs today. Perhaps it's because of all the walking over the weekend?

I'll be eating a chicken, cheese and coleslaw sandwich made with granary bread.

Cheese (slice jarlsberg) 60 cals
Chicken (50g) 70 cals
Coleslaw (tablespoon) 30 cals
Bread (60g ie 2 small slices from an uncut fresh loaf) 150 cals
Lurpak spread (4g) 30 cals

Total cost of sandwich is 340 cals. As it's packed with chicken, this should really fill me up. I'll eat these with some tomatoes, spring onions, possibly a little radish and cucumber to give it that extra crunch. The additional salad veg will fool the brain, and the volume will leave me feeling satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...